There are many different ways to change the settings of your router. One way is by accessing it through a browser at 192.168.l.1, which changes as per default gateway set up in routers and modems from where you can access all features on admin panel including LAN, WLAN, Proxy DSL options, etc.,
192 168 1 1 is an IP address that typically allows people who have logged into their modem or router’s Admin Panel menu to reconfigure various network-related settings like wireless networks (WIFI) proxy servers, among other things.
Steps to Login to 192.168.1.1?
- Connect router and open any browser
- now; put 192.168.1.1 on the address bar.
- After that, Fill in your username and password.
- Enter your default username and password, which is admin.
- Now you’ve logged in to the router admin panel.
- Forgot the IP Address Username and Password?
Steps to Reset Username and Password?
If you have forgotten your username and password for the 192.168.1.1 login page, follow the steps below.
If you just bought a new router and didn’t know the default username or password, there are ways to get it. Check your packaging for either an included sheet with this information or consult any manuals that came in the box as they would also have these details.
If not, perform a factory reset that will reset everything back to its original settings and load up whatever network is needed by pressing enter when prompted during setup.
How to factory reset your router?
If you can’t remember the username and password of your wireless router, there are two ways to reset it:
- Look for a small button on the back of your router. (It will be labeled as “reset.”)
- Press the button and then insert a small, pointy object into it. Hold for 10-15 seconds or until you hear beeping on your phone indicating that it is unlocked
- All of the settings would be changed into default settings.
- Now, you can log in to the admin panel with your username and password